Venous-lymphatics World International Network (vWIN) not for profit Foundation (legal head office: Rovigo via Mazzini 12, 45100), legally represented by Sergio Gianesini, according to the Italian law D.L.gs 06/30/2003 n. 196 provides the following information.
1. Data are collected just to inform about the vWIN initiatives. It is always possible for you to change, verify or erase these data, simply writing to the legal representative Sergio Gianesini (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; tel 0039 3498012304; via Mazzini 12, 45100, Rovigo, Italy).
2. Your data are collected both manually and electronically for the aims above reported and according to the related laws.
3. The privacy consent is optional. Nevertheless, without it we won’t be able to include you in the several initiatives of the foundation. Moreover, the consent will allow you to remained informed about the following initiatives of the vWIN foundation, to receive scientific and educational news, to enjoy special commercial benefits from the donor industries.
4. We inform you that these data can be shared with third parties that are donors of the vWIN foundation. All the involved parties will receive adequate information, in particular regarding your privacy respect, so to guarantee the same privacy and safety of your data.
5. We inform you that you can always apply your rights expressed by the article 7 Dlgs 196/2003, such as, for example, data updating and erasing.
6. To express such rights please refer to the legal representative, Sergio Gianesini (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; tel 0039 3498012304; via Mazzini 12, 45100, Rovigo, Italy)